What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. These text files can be read by the websites and help to identify you when you return to a website, which makes it easier to customize the website for your use.
Functionality cookies are used to:
- remember your login details
- remember name, e-mail and website when you leave a comment
- remember what products you add to your cart
Performance cookies are used to:
- make the website load faster
- enhance your user experience
Third party cookies are used to:
- give you the possibility to like and share contents
- give us information about our users and how the website works for them
How to control cookies?
You can change the settings within your web browser to control the cookies that are set when you visit websites. However, please be aware that cookies are important to many aspects to the usage of our website and to reject them means that your experience might not be as pleasant.